Friday, September 05, 2008

The Good News

So after almost two weeks, I have some good news. The Physical Therapist has seen some strength return to my leg and it looks good. Small changes of course but very important in terms of my rehab to walk again.

Candle making starts up again this week and I am also doing my physical therapy. This is about all I can fit into a day right now. I am watching Gilmore Girls as an ode to my sister. It is fun.
I have never watched the show but she has seen every episode so at some point I knew I needed to watch it. It made me realize that it is her "Northern Exposure" . Northern Exposure is my dream world, especially when I was in my teen years. I longed to live in a town dominated by Native American couture and social rules. My sister growing up on the East Coast, loved a life where she could go to her room, read her books and study at really good schools. My sister and I are like night and day but I hate going a day without talking to her. So I am peering into her life, with my nails painted pink and watching her favorite show. I feel so close!


I will let you all know how candle making is going when I blog next.

No comments: