Thursday, July 29, 2010

Back in the swing of things

It has been great to be back in this city that inspires me. I have met so many wonderful new people in the last few weeks and the summer is not over yet!

My good friend William has returned to Sweden and there is a hole in Seattle. It was great to have him home and to bring some closure to our friend Shaun's death. I will greatly miss spending my summer days with him.

But in more exciting news I have been meeting new business owners and getting very excited about my next company. This month has included fun talks with the owners of my new favorite place, Redwood . They are as passionate about food, atmosphere and Northern Exposure as I am. I look forward to more trips up the hill for fun discussions. I have also been slowly checking out all the new stores that have opened since I left town. It seems that Seattle has had an exciting last six months.

No comments: