Wednesday, September 13, 2006

October will soon become my favorite month

This is the month where I am leaving the situation that has caused me much distress and I will be open and free for the universe to previde better options for me.

I can't wait. Once I realized I did not have to stay at my job I felt all the dark energy suddenly lift away.
I can focus on myself again. I can learn, I can make candles, I can give readings!!!!!

I can get back to what I need to do.

It's funny because as soon as I realized I was free, I stoped wanting to take my ADD medication that I started again because of this job. I no longer need that. I was only taking it in hopes that it would change me, but who wants that?
Not me.

So I now must make amends with all who has had to suffer my intake of negative energy.

I love you all very much and I am sorry!

No comments: