Monday, September 11, 2006

Wow

So it has been a month already...
Phew. This summer has been pretty amazing.

I made a decision last night that has totally changed my energy. I feel alive again. I can't wait to start sending out my resumes.
It took someone talking about following their gut and not staying in situations that make them unhappy to realize that I do have choices in my life. I don't have to remain in something that is not a good match for my energy.

I also have noticed that my energy level is starting to match my coworkers which is not good at all. I need to work some place upbeat and creative, where fear does not run the show.

So I am putting my energy and intention out there to have something new lined up by Oct. 31st and to make it to the design conference in NYC the weekend before that!

No comments: