Sunday, January 14, 2007

Sleepy Week

The last two weeks have been pretty slow. I was sick which was good because I needed some rest but also bad because production of my candles was pushed back almost two weeks.

Oh well!

I am better now and ready to start up again.

This week will be pretty intense. I start my "Ladies who Launch" incubator on Wednesday. I am looking forward to meeting like minded people and being able to learn and grow with other women who want to start their own business's.

I also am starting a monthly design social event for the Seattle AIGA. If you are in any design field and live near Seattle, please come out to meet other designers, artists, people in the creative industry and start your of Success!
This first Social event will be on January 25th at Viceroy in Seattle.
Please email me if you have any questions.

No comments: