Sunday, December 31, 2006

2007 My year for Success

Tonight is New Years Eve and there is a full moon this week.
Per my tradition I will be having a sacred fire and setting intentions for 2007.

The theme this is My year for Success!

I was rereading my blog post from last new years eve and I must say that operation "Emily loves 2006" was indeed successful! What a year of lessons and interesting forks in the road and yet, I come out of 2006 with a deeper love and respect for myself than I ever knew possible.
I decided the best way to share love with other's was to start with myself. I loved myself enough to let people go from my life that were unhealthy, I let work situations go that were very negative and I let my past resentments towards my parents go. In the end, I learned to love and respect myself and what is best for me. And I learned to forgive and heal!
I now feel and treat myself with only love and positive thoughts which means that I can now freely share love and energy with people in my life.

After doing some thinking about 2007 I realized that this next year for me is about working and success. I have finally found that passion that everyone seems to be looking for. I have found my calling and way that I can help other's all in one. All I want to do now is share this passion with as many people as I can. I love making candles, I love creating oil blends that will help to heal and create positive situations in life. I love the peace I feel when I make a candle and the excitement I feel when a customer writes to tell me of how their life has changed.
With all this energy I want to dedicate 2007 to growing this company, touching as many people as I can and sharing my gifts with everyone I can. I want to become successful in my job and my career but more importantly, I want to become successful in my life. I want to feel like everyday I am making a difference and I am where I want to be. I want to focus on growing my view of this world and realizing what is truly important to me, not what other people want for me but what is important to the core being of me.

So I embrace you 2007 for letting me see the signs of how to create the most successful year I can and I intend to follow through on every action you present to me.


1 comment:

Vera said...

Congratulations, Emily! How exciting for you.