Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Holiday weekend of candles

This Holiday weekend was filled with candle making and sleeping.
It must be the weather or the end of the year energy but I am exhausted right now.

But my dream life has been very active. Last night I dreamt that I was speaking with two women who work at the company I work for. They were working on a Spiderman outfit. This morning as I was driving to the Bus, the author and creator of Spiderman was on NPR. I was shocked and I have stumbled upon Spiderman twice on the Internet without looking.

So now I have to figure out what this means. What does the spider stand for?
I am pretty sure I am not going to be come a superhero or cartoon author so I think the symbol of the spider is what is important.

That is about it for now. I am so exhausted I need to just work, clean my house and keep making candles.

3 comments:

Eran said...

Hi.

What kind of candles do you make? And are there pictures anywhere?

You are welcomed to my Candle Making Blog:
http://candle-making-update.blogspot.com/

See ya around :-)
Eran.

Vera said...

According to the Medicine Cards, the Spider stands for creativity!! Email me and I will send you the entire text of the Spider card.

Ken Moore said...

Hi Emily,

Any chance you'd be willing to give up loveofdesign.blogspot.com? I'd like to put it to use if you don't have plans to do so. If you want to keep it, that's cool too.

Thanks,
Ken
kenmoore@gmail.com