Wednesday, December 20, 2006

The NYC Story

I have a little down time to tell everyone about my trip back east.
It went better than I could have or did think was possible.

I received so many orders, so much support, excitement, appreciation and respect from everyone I met. People that were strangers already knew about Odessa's Herbals and wanted to share their stories with me. They all felt very connected to the candles and to my company. It was truly amazing.

I also am proud to say that my candles will be coming to a store on the east coast very soon!

There are more events that I can not talk about yet, but, could truly lead to an amazing journey for me.

I feel so grounded and amazing when I made products. It truly feels like my calling. I love the fact that I can help other people. I think that is my main motivation for doing this work. I want to help people create better and better lives for themselves. I think this lovely energy translates into each product that I make. I hope when someone is lighting a candle, they feel the love and energy I put into that product for them.

Ok, today I am working on a new wax recipe so I must get back to the kitchen but I just wanted to thank everyone that I have met in the last month. You are all angels to me!

No comments: