Sunday, December 03, 2006

What a weekend!




Where to begin?......

This truly has been one of the best weekends I have had in a long time.

First, Friday night I went out with my new coworker to LOLA. I hope I have mentioned LOLA before because it is my new favorite place to hangout in Seattle. We then met up with another friend of mine who is the product manager for a really awesome magnet company. She took us to the opening at Fancy-Schmancy-Pants for Trish Grantham. Trish is truly a new hero of mine. She was so much fun to talk too and has such an amazing story about how she got started as a painter. I hope to buy one of her pieces in the next few months. Please check out her website and support her. She rules!!!!!

We then went to a benefit at Vain in Seattle for a dear friend that was diagnosed with breast cancer. Vain was lovely enough to host the event and benefit which was a hit!

I had so much fun on Friday night I never dreamed that I got top it but then Sunday I finished all 40 of the candles I need to ship to NYC. I had three friends come over and with the help from my lovely mother, we were able to wrap and box up all the candles and they will be shipped in time for the conference. The best part is that I do not have to rush to finish the candles on Tuesday night. I still have three more days until I go to NYC and I can now relax. We were also able to play cards, have breakfast and lunch and play a few board games while wrapping all the candles. It was a perfect day.

The new packaging for Odessa's Herbals is wonderful. The packaging is still a work in progress but I am very proud of how the candles will look when they are delivered to NYC.

No comments: