Monday, May 12, 2008

Whoa it's been a long time

I can not believe it has been almost two weeks since I last posted. What an amazing two weeks!
First, the candles are flying off the shelf. I am packing boxes, pouring wax and setting everything up all at once. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel and it is going to be amazing.

I have also been able to spend a good amount of time with my nephew. Every moment with him is the highlight of my day. We have so much fun together and I love watching him learn to grow up and talk.

Spring may one day show up in Seattle but it still feels so far away..... On the one hand, I love the cloudy days because it means I do not feel guilty for making candles inside all day. On the other hand, I can't wait for the summer to take long walks at night in the warm air. So far we are almost to the summer solstice and we have only had one day that was warmer than 75 degrees.

I am hoping to travel to the East Coast in a few weeks unless something major happens. I always think nothing will happen and then a huge order comes in so it is best for me not to plan anything anymore and just go when I can.

No comments: