Thursday, May 01, 2008

All I want to do is be somewhere else

This really has to stop. I am just staring at my screen with nothing on my mind. I have no work yet I feel like I must make it to the end of my contract since I like to finish what I started. But my mind is turning to mush while I wait out the hours.

So painful!

I am thinking of what I want to change in life now that I will have more free time. I am going to get my bike out of the basement and start riding it again! I also want to walk more and maybe even start to go swimming. I will return to the library to catch up on books I have missed since being on the Eastside of the city. Candles will be made everyday, but now, I can start to love it again. I never stopped loving it but I did feel overwhelmed!

I need a serious spring cleaning in my room and car. I will be spending much more time with my animals, I feel like I have been ignoring them lately. And hopefully, I will be able to see my Nephew, the love of my life.

And one last thing, I will Blog more! I have been so bad about blogging lately. So my dear readers, I will be back and better than ever. Oh and one last thing, I now have the time to set up a shopping cart and my account on Etsy! This is so exciting and something I have been wanting to do forever. So look out for new updates!

No comments: