Wednesday, April 30, 2008

The waiting game

Only three more days until my new life and all I can do is wait. I am not very good at waiting. I keep staring at my computer wishing that I could just run out of here and get to the studio. But I am a good employee and I will finish up my time here so that my coworkers lives are not affected. But I just want out!

This change is going to be strange at first but really good as well. I will have more me time, more time to spend with my beloved dog and family and more time to make and SHIP candles. So excited!

So I am leaving my current gig which has been a great experience and I am ready to do something new. But in between this time, I will focus on the candles and the fact that Spring may come soon enough to the Northwest! All I can say is, I look forward to days spent outside in the sunshine, taking long walks and relaxing.

I also have a feeling that there are more changes coming in the future. I can feel them before I know that they are exactly. I am not searching nor trying to create something but I am allowing it to come to me which is the BEST place to be.

So over the next few months this blog may get more personal as I spread my joy about everything that is happening in my life, my company's life and the life of those around me!

No comments: