Thursday, April 10, 2008

All fired up with no where to go

So now that I looked at the first house I wanted to rent on Queen Anne, I am all fired up with no where to go. I have thought back on this house and as much as I wish I could rent it today.

It is just not the right time yet.... Or maybe it was not the house. It was really cute and funky but I need something a little bigger and more fixed up. But the front room had 12 foots ceilings.....But it had such small bedrooms........

This is how my brain is working right now. The back and forth of my realization that I am ready to get my own place for my lovely animals and company. This next step feels so right for me at this time.

I also am trying to get a good college friend to move out from the East Coast and experience the West Coast for awhile. She just got a new job so I am her plan b. But I wish I was her Plan A. I want to take yoga classes with this friend and just hung out. She is a fellow young single friend so spending time with friends and living with them is still an option.

Ok... I will stop with my wishing and get back to work. I know that in the next 3 months I will have my dream home so I am going to have fun designing it now.

No comments: