Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Top 10!

Long time....

Things have been moving so fast lately. Along with it being Spring in the Northwest and it still snowing, I have had many orders pouring in while still trying to get my energy back.

I found out yesterday that my candles are in the top ten best sellers list at Glassy Baby!!! This warms my heart so much. I love that people are connecting with the tea lights I make and that Glassy Baby is very happy with them.

The Food Network show Dinners Impossible that has Odessa's Herbals tea light candles in will be aired on April 30Th at 10 pm. I can't wait to see this show. I know the wedding was amazing but I am excited to see Kelly L. Moore and others on TV.

Speaking of Kelly Moore, she is the event planner for the Seattle Opera event coming up at the end of this month. I received an email yesterday asking about Tea Light candles for the tables at the Gala. This means I will now be able to share twice the love since I am also making the candles for the swag bags being given out.

And speaking of swag bags, I will be in the Swag bags for the Girl Power Happy Hour happening this month in Seattle. They are doing a Green event and thanks to my switch to American made soy wax and only organic essential oils, I am moving towards being a green company. Once I can buy a building, I will be adding Solar Panels and moving towards being totally off the Grid!!!

No comments: