Monday, April 14, 2008

Saturday in Seattle

Wow!

Saturday in Seattle was amazing. It was so warm and sunny and being outside was a requirement for all in this city. I saw the baby gorilla at the zoo, had an Orangutan smile at me, watched my nephew fall in love with snakes and spent time with my family. It was a perfect day.

And now I am back in the candle making mode and have to make up some time that I missed this weekend. I have a lot of work to do this week and late nights will happen, but I really can not complain since I love everything I do.

My nephew now has a name for me and can ask my sister for me when he misses me. I am so proud!

Another great thing about Saturday? My 10 pm walk in the park with my dog. The moon was bright, the water was glowing and it smelled like heaven. The spring frogs are out and the plants and trees are starting to wake up.

No comments: