Wednesday, April 09, 2008

How I miss blogging

Things have been so busy lately that my blog has fallen to the back of the burners. I am so sorry!

I miss blogging. I miss posting pictures. I promise, soon enough I will get back on the blogging wagon. Soon....

Odessa's Herbals is in need of a bigger home. I have started the house hunt this week. I would love to move into a craftsman house and be able to host private candle making parties. I think tonight I will work on a treasure map for this vision. I can't believe I am getting to the point of growing so large as a company that I must get a bigger place. But I am also really excited by all this wonderful energy and experiences.

So as I start the house hunting treasure map, I will share my dreams and visions on my blog to get that energy out there. What better than all my loyal blog readers positive energy helping me create this vision?

No comments: