Friday, April 11, 2008

The Sun is Out

Spring is finally here!
When the sun comes out all I can think about is health and wellness. I get so motivated to be outside moving and eating only fresh foods. I love the spring and summer in the Northwest and look forward to a new summer full of wonderful things.

Today I am starting my spring cleanse. I will be cleaning my house, cleaning my studio, cleaning my body and cleaning my car. I spent Monday at a Spa getting my monthly salt scrub and detox wrap. I feel amazing!
Today I start my spring diet. I eat really well in the winter time but now is the time for all fresh fruits and veggies. I am so excited to start a new routine for the new season.

This weekend is going to be full of family and candles. My aunty came into town and it has been so wonderful to have her around. All my huge candle deadlines are coming up this week so I will have some late nights but I am not worried at all. Deadlines are no longer a problem for me. In college I hated deadlines. I was never good at them and always waited to the last minute. Now, I start early, do something everyday and always set my deadlines early in case anything happens. It is amazing how different life is when one is so full of passion for what they do. I enjoy all deadlines and feel great every time I hand off my candles.

No comments: