Monday, November 23, 2009

Change is all around me

After much soul searching, contemplation and discussions with my advisers, I have come to realize that I must close shop for a bit. I will no longer be making candles for Glassy Baby and the intention candles will be on hold while I make my move out East. I have been struggling with this decision and tried my best to keep this from becoming the answer but this is the best decision for where I am at right now. There is a small chance I may make candles for them in their NYC shop but I am still on the fence about that. I will keep you posted.

My intention candles are my passion and I was not giving them the time or respect they deserved. So for now all intention candles will be special order only. I will also need a bit of a break from all candle making while I move out of Washington State. I am returning to the East Coast and very excited to become part of a very exciting community up in the Berkshires.

These have all been hard and painful decisions to make. I adored my time with Glassy Baby and can't wait to see where their success takes them. They are a beautiful company and have been very exciting to work with. But now is the time for me to focus on my intention candles and healing myself.

No comments: