Friday, November 20, 2009

There is a reason

The last few years have been tough!

Anyone who has read the blog or knows me would agree with this. However, today I realized that it all makes sense. In so many ways all the hardships I have been dealt have allowed for my dream to come true. As of this morning I accepted an offer with a company that is a dream offer for me. I was not looking for this offer but it found me and it was too good to pass up.

So I am packing up and moving. I am feeling a little overwhelmed since there is so much to do but mostly I am just plain excited. It has been such a hard last few years that I feel like I have won the lottery! To be able to work with a company that supports and encourages my interests is a rare thing. And the fact that they are the leader in that field worldwide is just icing on the cake.

So starting next month I will blog about my adventures in moving to a new part of the country, starting to work in a new place and how putting my health first has proven to be the best thing I have ever done. If it were not for my health crisis and my injury, I would not have gotten to this amazing place in life!

No comments: