Thursday, December 10, 2009

I need to rest

Since coming back from the East Coast and realizing that I had big changes ahead of me, I have been fighting from becoming sick. I felt like I had a low level cold for weeks but I had several projects I needed to complete before I could give in and get sick. Yesterday marked the largest project being completed and this morning I woke up sick!

I feel icky. I am not yet panicked by the all loose ends I need to complete before I leave but I am still a little bummed I need to rest. However, I have been reading some really amazing blogs out there in cyber space and it is inspiring me. So even if I am sick and stuck in bed, I am still getting really excited about my new life. I can't wait to start this new chapter in life. After so many years of things not working out it is great to have life starting to become brighter, more positive and much more intention filled.

No comments: