Monday, December 14, 2009

Suddenly Busy

My days are now all filled up with errands and my nights are booked with goodbye dinners. It is only a few more days until I depart this rainy city. I have been a mixed bag of emotions. One the one hand I am so excited to start a new chapter. On the other hand I get very sad when two really good friends decide to go to Portland instead of joining me in the good bye dinner I had planned for that evening. But then again I am glad to have that time that would have been spent with them to do the 900 other errands I need to get done before I leave.

So I am just going to keep focusing on getting my tasks done and seeing what friends I can see before I leave. Just because my life is changing does not mean that change is happening for everyone. And besides, I will be back to Seattle to visit.

No comments: