Thursday, December 16, 2010

Free Time

Without having to worry about finding a new job and with my business class ending, I am suddenly faced with a lot more free time. It feels odd to wake up not stressed about life. I have not been able to wake up full of stress since before my spine injury. Now I wake up happy and excited. I know that there will be challenges ahead and I still have many areas to focus on but for that brief first few moments in the morning... I wake up a grateful and hope filled woman!

So with all my new free time I have been cooking. I love to cook and find it a very creative release. I love mixing flavors and trying new things. It also does not help me that Bravo has been replaying Top Chef which if I watch while cooking... Well let's just say I can get in a lot of trouble! So I have been cooking, jogging and spending time with family and friends. A huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders and I am really enjoying this time of year. Yesterday I signed all my paper work for my new job so I now I can have fun for the rest of the year. I am even thinking about making a couple of candles for people. I feel that spark of creative energy is back in a big way!




No comments: