Saturday, January 01, 2011

2011 is all about ..... pleasure

I have been trying to think of what my goal is this new year and the only word that seems to sum it up is pleasure!

I intend for this upcoming year to be one where I explore what brings pleasure into my life. This includes snowshoeing, cross country skiing, jogging, time spent with family and friends. Pleasure is having a job I enjoy working at and using my time off to expand my life. Pleasure is balancing my life and emotions so that I can be in a graceful state at all times. Pleasure is traveling and taking good care of my body, mind and spirit. Pleasure is all about love and taking good care of myself and that sometimes includes the word "no". Pleasure is about being as healthy as I can so I can explore more about what I want in life. Pleasure is about being in tuned with my spirit so that I make wise choices.

2011 is all about pleasure!

No comments: