Friday, September 05, 2014

New Energy - New Year - New Theme

The greatest love of all is SELF LOVE!

This year already feels different.

I am deep down happy.

I am happy to be alive.  I am happy to be in my job.  I am happy to be living in this wonderful city. I am grateful for my past and excited about my future.  I am happy, present and full of love.

My birthday was a pretty normal day but it truly wasn't.  It was the first time in a long time I truly owned the day.  I let people celebrate me.  I let people take me out to lunch and wish me a happy birthday which in the past I would have hide the fact it was my birthday.  I owned that it was my day and that I deserved a little attention.   I am stepping into myself and my life in a way I have never done before.   I am letting myself take up space and it feels so good.  I feel that I deserve to be treated well and owning the fact that this treatment starts with me.  So this next year of my life is all about me treating myself the best way I can and from this, people will treat me differently.

I also know that my life is changing on so many levels.   I have finally discovered the root of many of my health issues and I am 2 weeks into my treatment.  I am coming back to my healthy self!  This summer was really hard.  I struggled with everything because my health was in such decline. But I am back and better than ever.   I am not going to be able to heal my issues right away but I can slowly work towards a happy healthy point and get the worst of my condition under control.

I am also just feeling so strong emotionally.   I am free of all emotional sadness around my past.   This is powerful.  I am excited for my future.  I love my past and and my journey but what I love the most is where I am right now.  It's a beautiful place to be.  I am successful.  I am manifesting my dreams.  I am moving into a dream home. I am buying a new car soon.  I am taking dream vacations.  I am saving money for my future. I am taking care of myself and my family.   I am living my dreams.
I just want to state the to the universe that I am grateful for everything!  And that I am bringing the Queen back!






No comments: