Monday, August 25, 2014

New Moon

Today mark a powerful new moon in Virgo.

I am spending the day trying to get clear of what I want in life and in my work life.   I am also approaching my birthday and starting to think about  the last year and  how I have changed and grown.  It’s been a very painful year.   This statement about sums up how my last year has been.  Painful Growth.   But with painful growth comes true change and closer.   If it was not painful, I would not have been able to walk away otherwise.   

So here I sit on the new moon before my birthday and I am starting to think about what changes I want to create in my life.   I want to set my intentions around a couple of core places.

Health – I intend for this new year to be a healthy year.  I intend for my body to start to match my energy level and for me to be seen as a healthy and beautiful fit lady.   I intend to continue on my quest to become the healthiest version of myself that I can be and to keep eating healthy, working out and putting my self care first.  I love this strong and soon to be fit body and I look forward to seeing the changes that will happen as I continue to nurture myself.

Work – I intend to create an easy and successful transition to being self-employed one day.   I intend for my current job to remain stable as I start to build my next company.  I intend for this transition to happen so easy that when I leave my current position, I will be able to keep my current salary level or increase it by making the move.   I also intend to create a clear and successful path back into the video game world.  I miss the video game industry every day and would like to go back into this area while I start to grow my own company.  While I am in my current situation, I intend to create a happy, healthy and successful situation while I am here.   This is very important.  I must focus on my current situation until I can make my move.

Home – I intend for my new home to be a healing and positive place for everyone that enters my space.  I intend for this place to be my sanctuary. 

Love life – I intend to continue on my path towards meeting my person.  I have such a clear version of this person and our relationship.  I know what his energy feels like and I know this will be a lifelong love. Until I meet this person, I will continue on my quest for self-love and self-discovery.   And I will have more fun in life!  This year I have not focused enough on having fun.  This is something that needs to change!    I am actually feeling really powerful and settled in this area.  Once I meet my person, marriage and a baby are soon after.

I keep thinking back about my 5 year plan I came up with 2 years ago.
Year 1 – school for marketing management
Year 2 – Go FTE
Year 3 – new home and car
Year 4 – meet my person
Year 5 – marriage and a baby

I am hitting year 3 and everything is happening so fast!   I will forever create 5 year plans because they happen.  It’s a magical way to set your intentions.  


Happy new moon to everyone!  Let’s make this a special year!!!!

No comments: