Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Finding my Health



I am trying to find my health in a sea of too many hours at the office, too many appointments when I am not working and trying to maintain my fitness routine.    I am having some serious issues with my digestion and I can feel it hurting my whole body.   I feel off all day long and I no longer want to eat but I am also hungry all the time because my system is not working properly.  Ugh.   It’s been a hard couple of months in terms of my physical health.

I am working on my energy level and I will say, this is really starting to open up and change.   I can see how my thoughts are creating my reality and how my feelings are connected to my thoughts.   I have not been this in touch with my energy and ability to co-create since I was 21 and moved to NYC.   I am really excited about this means for my future.   I no longer feel tied to karma or the past.  I feel free and refreshed.  My energy is clean and I can attract that which I want in life.  

The ten of Pentacles card has been following lately.   Every reading it comes up.  Every discussion I have with friends that are interested in the tarot,  this card and image comes up for me.   I am opening up to this card becoming reality and I can truly feel it happening.  My life will be very different in one year from now.  I will be living the dream that I am starting to see in my mind.  And it all relates to the 10 of pentacles as well as the two of cups.

The Ten of Pentacles stands for the ultimate in worldly and material success. Sometimes I jokingly call it the "fat cat" card because it reminds me of the aura of prosperity that surrounds wealthy men and women of business. Wealth and affluence are yours.

The Two of Cups, here is the very picture of romantic and sexual attraction. The energy between these two is almost palpable. The Two of Cups shows the beauty and power that is created when two come together. This is the card that lovers want to see, and, in fact, the Two of Cups is the minor arcana equivalent of the Lovers in many ways.


So even though I am having trouble with my health, my life is moving forward.  I know the health stuff is just temporary and only happening to help me get to the next level of my fitness goals.   I just need to create the space to allow my body to heal.   Once I get into my apartment, all this will change.  I will have my space and time to really heal.   I can’t wait!

No comments: