Wednesday, August 20, 2014

So Grateful

This morning I woke up grateful. 
I have so much to be thankful for in my current life and I need to take the time to remember this.  My health is in good shape thanks to the years of dedication I have spent taking care of myself.   My job is hard but so important to my growth.   I am growing every day in this job.  Sometimes growth is hard and I am pushed to my limits but overall, this is a great place for me to be at the moment.
I am also grateful for all the growth and change that has happened over the few years as I have learn to love myself and accept who I am.  I am living at a level of peace I never knew possible.  No one told me as I was growing up that at some point in my life I would be able to create my dreams and that I would be able to love myself for exactly who I am.  Yet these are exactly the lesson I have learned over the last few years of my life.   These lessons have come with some level of pain and sadness but overall I am so grateful for getting to this place of comfort and ease. 
The other thing I am grateful for is my level of faith.  This level has grown as I have let go of trying to control, understand or dictate what should be happening in my life.  I am now just letting go and letting the universe show me what is next in this journey.   This single action has helped me to become more grateful because I am starting to see the divine work in real time.  People are coming into my life for a reason and leaving for a reason and I am no longer beating myself up for these goodbyes.   I am grateful for these goodbyes because I have also learned that better things are on their way.  

One thing I am super excited for is that I move into my new apartment in less than 1 month.   I am excited, fearful, nervous and relieved.   I can’t wait to get into my own space and just settle into this new phase in my life.   I am excited to see how my life changes by this single action.   I am starting to see how stale my energy has been in the last few years because the Universe has been waiting for me to make this move but I was fighting it this whole time.  Not anymore.  It’s now time for me to change and grow even more.   2014 has been this huge growth year for me.  It has not been gentle but has come suddenly and swiftly.  It is truly the year of the horse for me!  Swift, powerful but also majestic.

Soon I will be hosting dinner parties in my new space, sitting on my comfy new furniture and sitting on my large deck enjoying an evening drink with a good friend.  I will be making candles and potions in my kitchen and really returning to myself in the comfort of my own space.  

No comments: