Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dreams and the moon


I took advantage of the super moon and full moon on Sunday to get really clear about my manifesting list and what I want my future to look like.   Because I want an integrated life,  my vision included marriage, my life's work, my home and even what my vacations will look like.  All of these combine into this vision of my future that makes me feel like life makes sense and is peaceful.   This was the clearest I have ever been in what my future will look like.  I sat outside in the moonlight with my candles and wrote down what this future looked like and just focused on how I felt while I wrote down what I want to manifest.   I have my list wrapped up and under my pillow.   On Friday I will burn my list to release it since Friday is the day of Venus. 

This morning in my dreams the Two of Cups card came up.  In the dream someone was saying that I had a little more work to do but that this was my future.  They showed me that the two of cups card was the next card after my current situation.   I woke up feeling secure.  This dream makes so much sense.  I am still in the process of changing and now is not the right time.  I understand that.  But I also feel relieved to know this person is coming and soon.   The two of cups is my next phase.  There is no doubt in my mind this is my truth.   So until this phase, I will keep working on myself.  I will focus on my health, my job and becoming the best version of myself I can become. 

The 2 of Cups include the reunion of soulmates who have come together in this lifetime to fulfill commitments begun in previous lives. An almost immediate friendship blossoms into romantic love, and a committed relationship soon progresses to discussions about living together or marriage. This is a love that is reciprocated on all levels and in all ways, without the complications of pride or ego involvements.   

In other exciting news, once I move into my new space, my potions shop will be open for business again.  I can't wait to get back to creating Intention products!   I will be making candles, bath salts and other fun products for my friends and family.   I will be creating new recipes and products in the comfort of my new space.   This thought makes my heart soar.

No comments: