Sunday, November 20, 2005

...........Peaceful Holidays.............

Sometime we all need a little extra help during the holiday time. The stress factor in all of us goes up, from working overtime, to not having done all this shopping we needed to do, and let's not start with the family business.
That's why I have created my Peaceful Holidays candle. It helps to calm the nerves and centers our thoughts to what the holidays are really about; time with our loved ones, community and connection.

This lovely candle is white and is a perfect complement to your holiday decorations:
I burn mine during holiday gatherings because I find it aids in communication, positive energy and a overall feeling of peacefulness.


.....New Year's Fortune......

I have created this powerful candle to help bring in the New Year and all the changes that you want to happen. This candle has a very powerful recipe that will help you stay focused and positive about the New Year and the changes you are ready to manifest. Sometimes we just need a little luck and extra energy to keep us living the best year of your life.




Please email me if you would like to order any of these candles.


In other news I have had some customer's write to me the most wonderful stories of how my candles have helped them. I will be creating a new and improved website come the New Year and I will be sure to include these comments for all to read. I always find it helpful to hear other people's stories about creating the life they desire.

No comments: