Sunday, November 27, 2005

Peaceful Holidays

I have taken the last week off. I love energy work and making candles but there are some weeks where I just need a little time to relax. This weekend has been my vacation.
It is funny because I was worried that by taking some time off I would hurting myself or my company. Then I picked a card for the day and the card said "Trust your Intuition". Which means, it is ok to take some time off.

In other exciting news I have someone designing a label for my candles this weekend. I hope to have some pictures up on my blog soon.

I also have been teaching a women's circle for learning how to manifest a more positive life. It has been amazing. This is my first teaching experience and what I find the best part to be are student comments on how they are starting to turn all the interal negative comments around to loving, supportive thoughts for themselves and their loved ones. I not only enjoy being able to teach people about living a positive life but also being someone who "walks the walk". This is what one of my students told me one day after class. She said it was refreshing for her to meet someone that not only lived a very magical life but also believed that everyone could live that way as well.

I am hoping to be able to write more in the next few weeks. Right now I am learning the age old lesson of balance in life. I am trying to balance my life, my job, my company and my teaching as well as having a social life.

I will keep everyone posted on how this lesson unfolds.

No comments: