Saturday, November 05, 2005

Here is what my lovely new friend from San Fran-
  • Dragonflypsychic
  • -Vera- said about the candle I sent her in the mail.

    "Today is the new moon and I received a great gift in the mail from Emily. Emily makes candles that have built-in intentions. Each candle is meant to fulfill a certain purpose and manifest certain things in the recipient's life. The one Emily made for me is a "business candle to help attract clients and word of mouth attention."

    When I was on my way home from work this evening, the candle must have already been sitting in its package on my door step. And it just so happens that on my way home from work somebody called me and asked for a reading. Coincidence? Well, I don't believe in coincidences anymore."

    How wonderful!
    The funny thing about this candle was it was four days late arriving to her apartment. I was a little confused on why it was so late and I told her I would make her another one and then I got this email. How very exciting.

    I have not been able to write as much lately because I started a new job. What is great about this job is that I am getting paid more but spending less time worrying or thinking about what I am doing than my other "career" jobs. It is the perfect job for me while I get Odessa's Herbals off the ground.

    In other news, it looks like I have manifested my dream home which I am moving into in January. It has a huge herb garden and it is on a double lot with a six foot wooden fence all around it. There is a fire pit for my energy work that is related to releasing and a lovely deck to meet with clients on during the summer months. This has been a manifestation in the works for over two years and I am so excited about it. It has been painless to agree to rent the house and start to pack.

    2 comments:

    J F said...

    Hello!

    I was searching for other bloggers who've read the book "Ask and It Is Given." I just finished reading it a couple weeks ago and have already noticed some positive changes. =) I hope you don't mind - I linked your blog from mine. Please let me know if you'd rather me remove it.

    Happy Bloggin!
    Jackie

    Emily said...

    Jackie,

    I have been a huge fan of the Hick's for many years. I love that book and espically the Sarah books. I hope oneday to have children so that I can read that book to them. It is a very wonderful story that children would love!

    Have a great day and thanks for reading my blog.

    Emily