Sunday, October 30, 2005

Here is what a wonderful person wrote about my candles in an email to a group of people.

"She brought one of her candles with her, and I can't tell you how beautifully done it is!!  I have it sitting right here on my bookcase, and the vibes coming from the candle---you can feel Emily's love and compassion and passion all over it, but the purpose of the candle is there, too."


What a great gift this person has shared with me.

In other news I hope to have some pictures of my products up on my website in a few weeks.

I have been very busy this week with clients, product creation and living a wonderful purposeful life.

Today I picked the:

Truth card- learn to understand events without emotions.

So true. Often we can create fear, anger or too much excitment around events that can fog the reality of the situation. Once we learn to see the truth behind events and remain in the flow, we can understand the true nature of reality.

No comments: