Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Since I have created my website....
Odessa's Herbals

I will now use this blog as a diary where I can present my heart's desires to the world.

I have been having so many Psychic experiences lately that I know I am on the right track.

Yesterday I picked a card from Sonia Choquette's Ask Your Guides Deck. I picked the Epiphany card. My recent epiphany has been that I am now ready to share my psychic gifts to the world and I am ready to share my amazing gift of being able to help others manifest their heart's desire's. Ever since I was a child I have been able to create things for friends, family and myself. My friends and family member has also benefited from my gifts since I have been giving readings since I was 11.

Ok, back to the part about the Epiphany card. I called Sonia Choquette on her radio show on Hay House Radio…www.hayhouseradio.com…….And I told her of my realization I was ready to start giving readings and creating products for my clients that will help them to manifest their desires. When she went to pick an Ask Your Guides card, guess what card she picked?

EPIPHANY
Inspiration-breakthrough-revelation-divine guidance

Here is what the card’s meaning is
“ Congratulations! You’re finally “getting out of your head” and connecting more directly with your soul. The flow of communication between you and your higher self is strengthening daily, allowing you to directly access your Spirit guides, angles, and spirit teachers more readily. As your contact with your higher self deepens, answers will suddenly plop into your consciousness, like gifts from above. Your “aha!” moments will appear with greater frequency, like light bulbs switching on in your head. Over and over, you’ll find yourself in the right place at the right time.

….Your higher self encourages you to unhesitatingly trust your vibes at all times. Surrender your ego to them, and allow yourself to be gently led, rather than yielding to old ways of figuring things out. You’re being gifted with endless spiritual direction and a deeper understanding of your soul’s journey……"

I was floored. However, I now know more than ever that I am on the right path. I am being lead by spirit to share with the world my knowledge of the spirit world and nature. It is amazing to me how much my soul has worked on getting me to this place. As I look back on my life and I realize the spring breaks during middle school spent in Alaska with medicine women, the trips to Scotland to spend time on Iona and all the strong spiritual women that I have been around, all these elements have come together to create a life where I am now ready to start out on my path as a teacher, guide and friend.

No comments: