Monday, October 24, 2005

What a funny event. Last weekend I was making a candle for a friend who is in need of some money right now. I thought this would be a good experiment for me. So Sunday I made this candle. By Monday I had somehow gotten this little job that paid me a very large amount for two days worth of work. It was the universe at work!

I got paid as a shopper. I went to all the beautiful stores and picked out the best items in each store. It was wonderful and very relaxing. So I have made another one of these candles for myself since the one I made for someone else helped me so much. The candle for my friend has helped for a major raise at his work.

It was fun to see how things manifest.

Also last week I started my first Manifestation group in Seattle. We are meeting twice a month for six month’s. I was leading this group and our first meeting was very powerful. I made a sacred candle for the circle and we all connected and shared our energy. Everyone left with a little homework on what they want to manifest and next month we get into the “how” of manifestation. I like to teach not just that this process works but also helpful project’s that you can do to focus more and get a clearer picture of what it is you want. Also as the groups forms I will offer readings for my students to help them.

This weekend I went to a Body, Mind & Spirit Expo. It was a little strange. For all my readers, I must tell you that I am
Relatively younger than most of the people at these events. And I tend to be a little more, ummmm, shall we say “hip”. I love psychic things and energy healers and people that are in the business but I always wonder… Where are the people like me?

Oh well. All in due time. The world is changing and more and more of my friends are becoming interested in the way I live my life and my beliefs. It is also interesting to get reading's from other people. I always like to see how other's work. However, at this point all readings usually end with these reader's telling me how supported I am by the universe and my guides and how I am here to help other's. They usually end with " You don't have to worry".

No comments: