Monday, October 10, 2005

I have had a very exciting day!

In one swift move of the universe I have started my first manifestation women’s group. We are meeting in one week. I am so excited for this. I had put the intention to start a women’s circle out in the universe a little under a month ago and I have now manifested it. The group is small, which is great for my first attempt in leading a group to be more in touch with their intuition and desire’s. We will be meeting twice a month and following the book “ Your Heart’s Desire”.

The other amazing part about this was I received an email shortly after this group was formed from a dear family friend who introduced me to Women’s circles many years ago in Scotland. This lovely lady asked if we could meet for coffee next week. Guess what? She wanted to meet the same day as my group starts. How wonderful! What DIVINE timing on her part!

She truly is a hero of mine and does so much amazing work for the wonderful earth. She is part of the group, The Millionth CircleThe Millionth Circle. I am so excited to meet her and get some advice on how to conduct my circle.

We are truly blessed to have this woman’s energy as our guide for the night.

Today’s cards are:

1. Epiphany
2. Psychic Awareness
3. Partnerships and love


How perfect in every way.

I must go; I am in the middle of making some of my new candles. They are what I call “Winter Protection” candles. They will help you to feel healthy, safe, warm and peaceful during the winter months. They are a beautiful Maple color and smell truly amazing!

No comments: