Monday, December 05, 2005

This weekend has been very busy for me. I came up with three new candles and I just received my newly designed label!

I am also moving in less than three weeks. This new house has such good energy I know my candles are going to be more magical. I am also very excited to start introducing dried herbs to the candles. Herbs have such strong energy and meaning.

So my new candles are,

Creative Focus
, this candle was created for artist's who need a little guidance in focusing. I know that sometimes writer's block or creative block can be the most painful and frustrating process. During these times it helps to get out of the head and into Spirit. That's why I have created this candle to help people connect with the divine source that allows us to create.

Happy Marriage, for people who are engaged, just married or for someone who is wanting to manifest their life partner and a happy marriage.



Deep Mediation
, for a calm, relaxed, deep mediation state. This candle is very sacred and includes scents that have been used for ages in temples and churches.

No comments: