Sunday, December 11, 2005

WOW!

Another very busy week. I have been getting so much positive feedback about my candles. It is so wonderful to hear how I am helping other people. The joy I feel when a customer writes me a letter to tell me about their journey is so intense.

I have decided to cut down on my personal readings and focus totally on my products. This has been a hard decision for me. I will still be making personal candles for intentions and I will still be available to talk with. I am just not going to be giving readings anymore. I am very excited about being able to focus totally on getting the word out about my candles.

If you know anyone that owns a shop, or would like to order some special hand made products, please contact me!

I am hoping to launch the line starting in March!

I will try and write more this week to let you know of my new candles. I have three new ones!

No comments: