Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Your Thoughts Really Do Create

The universe has given me this lesson three times in the last 24 hours to teach me that every single thought creates our reality. Even the smallest thoughts about things that may have nothing to do with you can create the reality of that siutaion.

But more importantly the lesson is that all our thoughts create.
Once I realized the lesson this morning I had such an amazing and easy day. I was able to finish all my holiday shopping, I was asked to coordinate an event in Portland that I expressed interest in almost a year ago and I was able to buy myself a gift because I have been manifesting money. I created a money candle last month and I have to say, I have more money now than I have had in over five years. I am so connected with money, in the flow of money and it come's so easily to me now. It feels great.

Once I started setting little intentions to test the water I started to believe more and more.... As time goes on I am able to create bigger intentions and gifts are coming to me so easily from the universe. Every time I turn around I am delighted and surprised by all these signs and gifts.

No comments: