Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Have Faith

"Have Faith" has come up in many ways recently. A few weeks ago I changed the message on my cell phone to " Have Faith" because I needed to remind myself that most of the time I have no idea what the universe is doing on my behalf in the background of my life.

At the time I changed the message this statement did not seem that big of a deal. However, since then I have had a few interesting things happen. I keep seeing a certain number formation everywhere I look.
I asked a friend what this number formation might mean and she said that it is the universe telling me to have faith, that I am on the right path.

Then today, while talking with another friend at lunch, I told her about my new statement in life. She was blown away because she had recently had a dream where an old lady was telling her to have faith. She took this as a great lesson for not only her but also as another example for me to have faith.

So I now know, I must have faith and learn to fill my life up with positive experiences because the universe is taking care of it's part.

No comments: