Wednesday, January 18, 2006

New Candles



This weekend was a very productive weekend. Because of my big move at the beginning of the year, I have been unable to make any new candles. Well the creative focus came back stronger than ever this weekend.

I have two new candles I am really excited about.

Artist Space

This candle is for anyone wanting to connect with the artist inside themselves as well as create a physical space in their lives to connect with the creative energy of the universe. I often recommend my clients to burn this candle and envision what their perfect studio might look like. Or the wonderful office they want to create, or even what the corner painting studio might look like. Once we can see the space I then ask them to turn their attention towards what this space might look like inside themselves. Can they see themselves connecting with their creative spirit to work on a weekly, monthly or daily basis? This candle also helps to connect the artist with spirit who will guide them to their inner genius.



Self Courage
This candle is for the times in our lives when we need courage and guidance to face our fears and work through them. This candle was also created to assist with working through our self esteem issues so that we can see ourselves as the wonderful and lovely people we truly are. Sometimes we just need a little courage to face our shadow sides and bring light back into our energy fields. This is a very powerful candle that is a lovely orange color to remind us how bright and alive we all are.


I have also come up with two new powerful recipes for abudance and career oriented issues. I have not yet finished these candles so I will post more info about them soon.


No comments: