Friday, January 27, 2006

This caught my eye



Yesterday I was feeling sort of lost and stuck. I opened my copy of Ask and It Is Given and this quote is what caught my eye.

" We refer to that time between your offering of a thought and its physical manifestation as " the buffer of time." This is that wonderful time of offering thought, noticing how it feels, adjusting he thought to achieve an even better feeling, and then, in an attitude of absolute expectation, enjoying the gentle, steady unfolding of anything and everything that you have concluded as your desires."

So this paragraph basically saved me from falling into some type of despair based on the fact I feel that buffer of time right now.

What a great relief.

This morning I went to a sale at Glassy Baby. It was great. I got six new colors for my sister. If you have not checked out this company, I highly encourage you too. They are wonderful.

No comments: