Friday, August 24, 2007

Can I shout this from a Moutain?

Can I just tell you all how happy life has made me lately!
This summer there has been downs, but as we get closer to the fall, I have come to realize that the UP's are so much better and stronger.

I attended my monthly Women in Business breakfast and I feel like I am floating. I have had so many wonderful signs from the universe and surprises that everyday is starting to feel like Christmas. My goal list is getting shorter because they are manifesting at a quick rate.

My life is has been changed 100% from what it was a year ago. And yes, this process was and has been very painful but it has also given me strength to push forward and realize my dreams. I sometimes have to pinch myself after leaving a meeting about my company because clients are being so generous and kind. I have met so many amazing people in these last few months of pain, that not only have helped me personally but also professionally. There is so much love out there that I have never been so grateful in my whole life.

I am looking forward to a nice and quiet birthday weekend. I am going to make my new goals list, spend time alone and just prepare for the Studio Opening Party I am having next month. There are about 4 times more people than I can fit into my studio but it is only to be great none the less.

No comments: