Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Too Long!

It has been too long since I last updated my blog. Things have been so busy with the move, the dental surgery I had, fixing up my office, seeing out of town friends and just trying to make it through the summer.

It is getting closer to the Fall/Winter which is my favorite time of year. I am really excited for the change of seasons. Maybe it is memories of starting school, but the fall time always makes my brain feel happy.

I had the pleasure of recently meeting Nonie who is an owner of Butter London. This nail salon is my new love. They have special nail products that are without the yucky chemicals in them. I can't say enough good things about this company. I am taking my sister there next week!

I will be taking one last vacation in the beginning of September and then it is work time for me. I have two huge contracts coming up for candles so it will be a very busy winter for me.

If you are ever in Fremont / Ballard stop by my new studio!
I am always up for visitors!

No comments: