Thursday, August 30, 2007

Glassy Baby

My heart is a flutter with my love for my two new glassy baby's.
They are the perfect Seattle colors and just me smile every time I look at them.

Monday was a very special day for me. It was my birthday and the start of a new decade for me. I had a very low key day, which was nice. I spent time with my father and my good friend Jennifer.

This week has been very busy with business meeting in preparations for the upcoming holiday season. I have two exciting things to announce but it looks like they will be delayed until November. Or at least until the end of September.

I will be officially going on my first real vacation the second week in September. I will be out of the office for a whole week. I am looking forward to a little break and some traveling adventures.

No comments: