Friday, October 19, 2007

Goal List

Not even one year ago I made a list of goals for my company.

Yesterday, one of those goals was finally realized. Well, actually all the goals have happened but this goal was the major shoot for the stars, goals.

I am now the official candle maker for Glassy Baby!

This has been a dream of mine for a while and I am so excited about this opportunity.

I will still be making private candles and creating more candles that can be used in traveling containers. I also have been having people come visit me at my studio and help design signature candles for events. So if you ever want to come to the studio to experience what it is like to have a candle made especially for you, then contact me.

1 comment:

Aquila said...

helloooooo Emily, congratulations! That's good news. I'm glad you're coming to ole VA for thanksgiving, looking forward to seeing you!

marie