Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I am so proud

One of my dear friends Jennifer Worick is a force to behold. Not only is she a New York Times best selling author, a super awesome jewelry maker but she also has become a staple in my life for great advice and support.

A few weeks ago a package arrived at my house. Inside was one of Jennifer's new books, The Prairie Girl's Guide to Life: How to Sew a Sampler Quilt & 49 Other Pioneer Projects for the Modern Girl. What a delight to see my friends book published. I crawled into bed with this book and my dog and had a lovely Saturday afternoon reading and sleeping.

Jennifer has become one of my hero's because she is so passionate about her writing.
I am trying really hard to get her to help me write a book about intention rituals but alas, she maybe too busy being a best selling author and hero to women all over the world.

Please run out and buy her books and show this world that a strong woman who is this talented should be rewarded, celebrated and honored!

No comments: