Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Back to the Studio

This weekend was a very busy weekend with large orders coming in. I had a lovely weekend of making new candles and fulfilling orders for new customers.

The one candle I am super happy to make is the new candle for the Seattle Opera Gala happening next month. This is a lovely spring candle that will make everyone excited about the new and fresh flowers coming up.

I had a great Session with my coach Elaine yesterday. She helped me clear some old wounds out and brought some new energy in. Working with Elaine has been a very powerful experience and one that I look forward to continuing. Every time I talk to Elaine, changes do not happen over night but they always clear up in really calm ways. In the past, I have had experiences where energy work causes blowups in my life. In the end, I know these explosions are for the best, but at the time they are just so hard on everyone around. This has never been the case with Elaine which is why I always go back to her. She helps usher in new changes in a protected way.

I look forward to seeing how our work yesterday will unfold. What she said made so much sense to me. The best part is, Elaine always seems to mention things that are happening without her knowing it at the time. I had made a candle a few weeks ago for myself but had yet to burn it. Yesterday Elaine mentioned the color and scent of the candle as something for me to think about. I looked right at the candle I had made for myself a few weeks earlier and realized it was time to burn that puppy (candle)!

Not only do I make intention candles for others, I always test them out on myself first. I will hopefully have a new candle with a great story to tell everyone about in the next few months!

No comments: