Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Keeping the LA feeling

I have been keeping my LA feeling alive. Each night I have been taking Sea Salt and Epsom Salt baths, everyday I am filled with fresh foods.

I feel so good!

I had a lovely visitor to the studio a few nights ago. The bride from the taping of Dinners Impossible that I donated candles for, came to visit my studio to buy some candles. It was such a wonderful evening. We talked, came up with new candles for her and got to know each other. I am so grateful to have been able to help her have had her dream wedding!

Spring has finally come around to the Northwest. Every morning I am waking up earlier as the sun is shinning earlier. I am filled with wonder as I watch the plants start to bloom and grow their new leaves. Ahmi has been excited to be able to sit outside without needing a rain coat and the cats are laying in the sunny windows and spending more time outside.

No comments: