Friday, February 29, 2008

The many meanings of Detox

I just realized the other day that I have been using the word Detox lately without stating that I am not detoxing from Drugs or Alochol. I was talking with an old friend about how I went to LA last weekend to detox and they gasped. I had to back up in my conversation and assure them that I was not detoxing in the LA movie stars kind of detox. Nor was I having any mental issues. This form of Detox is letting my body heal while flushing out all remaining infections or just plain junk I have inside from being so sick.

I laughed at the thought that people out there might think I am detoxing the other way. That would be so out of line with my lifestyle at this point.

I am off to make candles this weekend. I am so excited. I have not been to the studio in almost a week and I am missing it big time. I have a guest coming over on Tuesday which is also the day I start pilates!

No comments: