Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Ladies Who Launch at Glassy Baby!

Last night I attended the monthly Ladies who Launch meeting at Glassy Baby. It was amazing to think that one year ago I did the incubator in Seattle for Ladies who Launch while my company was just starting. One of my goals was to work with Glassy Baby or at least give them some of my candles.

Last night I talked about how I met Glassy Baby and I am now their official candle maker. It is a great place to be for me personal and for my company. Glassy Baby was the company in Seattle that I wanted to work with the most. And now here I am, one year later. Talking about how excited I am to be working with them.

I got a new Eggplant colored Glassy Baby last night which I love!
I finally gave into it since every time I went to Glassy Baby I would pick up this color and think " Oh, I love this color. What is it? Oh wait... It's Eggplant." So I finally bought myself a treat while watching fellow ladies who launch purchase my boxes of my candles from Glassy Baby. It made me smile and feel all warm and fuzzy!

My health is finally on tract! I can not even describe how much better I feel after returning from my trip. Now that I feel better, I just keep thinking how bad I felt over the last two months. It was awful!

Starting this month I am signing up for Yoga and Pilates. I have health on my mind and I want to get in top shape so that I do not get ill for a very long time. It is time for me to return to Yoga Life and Maya in Seattle. Two studios I adore taking classes in.

No comments: